Fast Track Introduction to Leatherwork Course
Our fast track introduction to leatherwork course, is a 3 day intensive introduction to all aspects of leatherworking and aims to give you all the skills you need to continue making your own projects once the course as finished.
Main areas covered in this course are:
- Tool sharpening and maintenance
- Choosing the right hide for the job
- Hand stitching leather - both double and single hand stitching
- Basic point cutting
- How to make and stitch turns
- Making and blocking loops
- Belt or dog collar project
All our courses are available on a 1 to 1 basis and at scheduled times through out the year.
Course terms and conditions can be found here