Make your own handmade leather tote bag with our pattern pack and video guide. This is an ideal project for intermediate leather crafters looking to start making their own bags and enhancing their crafting knowledge.
This is a digital listing for our tote bag pattern pack.
The pack contains:
- ready to print patterns
- Information regarding leather selection
- written instructions as well as a comprehensive video guide on how to create your leather tote bag
* Patterns are A4 size and are best downloaded onto a PC. Downloads to mobile devices, particularly iOS handsets can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence meaning items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
* Patterns are sent out via email, please make sure you have access to that email address on your chosen device for download.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs so choose your device carefully and do not download to your phone. Refunds are not given on any digital listing.
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.
Hello and Welcome to J.H.Leather
Our 1:1 workshops are back for 2022! We only have a few spaces left for this year, and they are in October.
We are excited to announce the launch of our NEW acrylic templates. We have new designs ready now and are working to convert most of our range of PDF Patterns. You can also check out our YouTube channel for FREE tutorials.
In the workshop, we are working on about a 2-3 week turnaround on all handmade leather goods. We do have some ready to post items in our clearance items and our limited edition collections.