Make your own handmade leather tote bag with our pattern pack and video guide. This is an ideal project for intermediate leather crafters looking to start making their own bags and enhancing their crafting knowledge.
This is a digital listing for our shoulder bag pattern pack.
The pack contains:
- ready to print patterns
- Information regarding leather selection
- written instructions as well as a comprehensive video guide on how to create your leather shoulder bag
* Patterns are A4 size and are best downloaded onto a PC. Downloads to mobile devices, particularly iOS handsets can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence meaning items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.
We are hoping to get our 1-1 leatherwork courses up and running again from 17th May 2020. If you are interested in booking a day, please contact us for more information.
(please note this date is subject to change)
Our current workshop lead time is 2-3 weeks.