Make your own handmade leather tablet sleeve! Our PDF pack contains patterns for 2 sleeves - one large for 12.9" tablets and one for smaller 10" tablets. Our pack also contains a handy design and pattern making guide to help you to create your own patterns for ANY sized tablet.
This is a digital listing for our tablet sleeve pattern pack and design guide.
The pack contains:
- 2 x ready to print patterns for large and small tablets/iPads
- Information regarding leather selection
- written instructions on how to create your tablet sleeve
- BONUS guide to making your own tablet sleeve patterns
* Patterns are A4 size and are best downloaded onto a PC. Downloads to mobile devices, particularly iOS handsets can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence and items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.