Make your own handmade leather tablet sleeve! Our PDF pack contains patterns for 2 sleeves - one large for 12.9" tablets and one for smaller 10" tablets. Our pack also contains a handy design and pattern making guide to help you to create your own patterns for ANY sized tablet.
This is a digital listing for our tablet sleeve pattern pack and design guide.
The pack contains:
- 2 x ready to print patterns for large and small tablets/iPads
- Information regarding leather selection
- written instructions on how to create your tablet sleeve
- BONUS guide to making your own tablet sleeve patterns
* Patterns are A4 size and are best downloaded onto a PC. Downloads to mobile devices, particularly iOS handsets can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence and items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs so choose your device carefully and do not download to your phone. Refunds are not given on any digital listing.
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.
Hello and Welcome to J.H.Leather
We are now closed for the festive period and will be back in the workshop in 2022.
Our 1:1 workshops have currently stopped for the 2021 season and will return in spring 2022. In the meantime you can check out our YouTube channel for FREE tutorials or browse our range of PDF Patterns.
In the workshop, we are working on about a 3-4 week turnaround on all handmade leather goods. We do have some ready to post items in our clearance items and our limited edition collections.