Make your own handmade rolled leather handles with our PDF pattern pack download!
Our rolled handle pattern pack allows you to consistently create rolled handles for your leather craft products again and again. The patterns feature makers marks, to allow for easy stitch marking and positioning of the filler.
This is a digital listing for our rolled leather handles end pattern.
The pack contains:
- ready to print patterns
- Information regarding leather selection
- written instructions on how to create your rolled handles
- link to our make along video to help with handle production.
You can now purchase this pattern as a durable acrylic template!
* Patterns in this pack are A4 and US Letter sized and are best downloaded onto a PC. Downloads to mobile devices, particularly iOS handsets can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence and items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
* Patterns are sent out via email, please make sure you have access to that email address on your chosen device for download.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs so choose your device carefully and do not download to your phone. Refunds are not given on any digital listing.
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.You can also measure around your dogs neck. Place the tape measure around your dogs neck where the collar will sit and to a tightness that you like.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.