Both our an all in one 3 pocket card holders in one PDF pack. These templates will help you to create beautiful card holders every time. The compact nature of this design still allows for multiple cards per pocket and the drop down opening allows for easy access.
This is a digital listing for our 3 pocket card holders.
The pack contains:
- ready to print patterns in A4 and US Letter sized formats
- Information regarding leather and material selection
- written instructional guide as well as a make along video on how to create your grab bag
You can now purchase these patterns as a durable acrylic template! Great for if you are going to be making a lot of these wonderful card holders. They are also available as premium DIY Leathercraft Kits.
* Patterns are A4 and US Letter size and are best downloaded onto a PC. Do not try and download to a mobile device as they can get lost.
* These patterns are sold on a commercial use licence and items made using these patterns can be sold for commercial purposes.
* Patterns may not be sold, shared or redistributed.
* Patterns are sent out via email, please make sure you have access to that email address on your chosen device for download.
Please note there is a 2 download limit to all of our pattern packs so choose your device carefully and do not download to your phone. Refunds are not given on any digital listing.
Ordering a bespoke dog collar or belt? Please read the measuring guide to ensure you order the correct size.
When measuring for your new dog collar, the best option is to measure the internal length of a current collar adjusted to how you like it fitted. To do this, remove the collar from your dog and do it up at the desired fitting, then with a flexible tape measure measure around the inside of the collar. This length will be where the middle hole will fit on your new collar.You can also measure around your dogs neck. Place the tape measure around your dogs neck where the collar will sit and to a tightness that you like.
We will use the measurements provided as the internal measurement and add 2 larger and 2 smaller holes for adjustment.
The best way is to measure your current belt from the inside of the buckle to the hole that is used most. You can also use a tape measure and measure around your waist where your belt will sit.
We will add 3 larger and 3 smaller holes for adjustment.